Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys is currently open for business and will closely monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and its wide-reaching impacts. You can be assured that looking out for the best interests of our clients, friends, and colleagues remains at the highest level of importance to us.
If it does become necessary to temporarily close our office doors because of quarantines or established shutdowns, our team is fully equipped to continue business as usual from any location.
Ultimately, we are mindful of how this epidemic may disrupt daily lives and our team remains dedicated to serve. We ask that any clients please update their legal team if their circumstances or contact information changes so we can remain in contact with you.
As always, you can reach our 24/7 personal injury attorneys in New Orleans by phone at 504-345-1111, in Hammond, Slidell, anywhere on the Northshore or in the River Parishes at 985-345-1111, or our Baton Rouge location at 225-500-1111.
LOUISIANA COVID-19 Resources and Updates
To further assist in keeping our local communities informed, we put together a list of government, health, and education resources.
- Emergency Louisiana
- Louisiana Supreme Court COVID-19 Updates
- NOLA Ready Coronavirus Updates
- NOLA Assistance for Residence
- Louisiana Department of Health Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- Children’s Hospital New Orleans and LCMC Health
- North Oaks Health System COVID-19 Updates
- Ochsner Health Coronavirus Updates
- Tulane Health Center Coronavirus Preparedness
- Louisiana Department of Education Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
- Louisiana State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education
- NOLA Public Schools Coronavirus Updates
- Morrison Jeff Community School COVID-19 Updates
- Tangipahoa Parish School System Coronavirus Updates
- The University of New Orleans COVID-19 Information
- Loyola University of New Orleans Coronavirus Updates
- Northshore Technical Community College Coronavirus Updates
- Southeastern Louisiana University Coronavirus Information
- Xavier University of Louisiana Coronavirus Updates