How to Enter:
- LIKE us on Facebook.
- COMMENT how you would like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with $250.
- SHARE the Post.
These are just a few rules to follow for the St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway…
- “Like” Mike Brandner Injury Attorney’s Facebook page.
- You must tell us how you would celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with $250.00 by leaving a comment on a Mike Brandner Injury Attorney’s Facebook page contest post.
- Must share your post to your page.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of Louisiana (USA).
- Must agree to the terms of the official rules.
Other than that, just keep in mind that Mike Brandner’s St. Patrick’s Day giveaway is not a solicitation for referrals or recommendations for its services. Mike Brandner is not seeking through this program any referral or recommendation of it services. Mike Brandner also advises you that by visiting Mike Brandner’s Facebook Page, entering this giveaway, or posting any comment or question on any social media page affiliated with Mike Brandner or Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys you are not entering into a legal agreement of any kind with Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys and Mike Brandner are not agreeing to represent you. Do not post any questions related to representation on Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys, LLC or Mike Brandner ‘s Facebook page. Mike Brandner is responsible for the content of this Promotion, and can be reached at 504-345-1111.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Mike Brandner St. Patrick’s Day giveaway submission period commences at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on March 3, 2019, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on March 12, 2019. The program is sponsored by Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys, LLC, 2000 Clearview Pkwy, Suite 100, Metairie, Louisiana 70002. Winners will be announce the morning of March 13, 2019.
- Eligibility: The Mike Brandner St. Patrick’s Day giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Louisiana, who are 18 years of age or older, or who
haswritten consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who resides in Louisiana at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of the law offices of Mike Brandner (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. (PST) on March 3, 2019, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on March 12, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.) During the Promotion Period, go to the Mike Brandner Injury Attorney’s Facebook page at facebook.com/BrandnerLawFirm/and post a comment telling us how you’d like to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with $250.00. Entrants must like the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys Facebook page, comment on the post and then share with their family and friends on Facebook. Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited.
LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Prize & Odds: Prizes will not exceed $250 and will be sent to the winners within 4-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules: Mike Brandner St. Patrick’s Day giveaway.
Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, comments, or statements of wishes that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Louisiana.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any lost or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winners’ names will be posted on Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Facebook page at facebook.com/BrandnerLawFirm/ the morning of March 13, 2019.
- Sponsor: Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys, LLC, 2000 Clearview Pkwy, Suite 100, Metairie, Louisiana 70002. Facebook is not a sponsor of the Mike Brandner’s St. Patrick’s Day giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ website and/or social media channels to include MikeBrandner.com, MikeBrandner.com, BrandnerGivesBack.com, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Mike Brandner St. Patrick’s Day giveaway, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Louisiana; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Louisiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Louisiana.