If you have been involved in a car accident in Gretna, Louisiana, you may be entitled to significant financial compensation for your losses. With a Gretna car accident lawyer on your side, you and your loved ones can focus on recovery and healing, while we focus on every part of your car accident case – from investigating accident, and cause, building a strong case based on evidence, and insurance company negotiations. To find out how we can help you, call us today.
Initial consultations are free, and we work for our clients on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless we’ve reached a settlement or judgment on your case.
Auto Accident Injuries
If you have been in a car accident, you may be facing lost income/wages, and expensive medical bills, and will need the help of a skilled Gretna car accident lawyer to get compensation, while you recover.
Car accidents affect the whole body, and many possible injuries are possible. Some of the most frequent car accident injuries are as follows:
- Head Injuries– Head injuries caused by car accidents can include dental injuries, lacerations, fractures, scrapes, and burns.
- Brain Injuries -Some common brain injuries can include concussions, post-concussion syndrome, closed head injury, or traumatic brain injury, and can lead to years of recovery, or not fully recovering at all.
- Neck Injuries -These can be incredibly damaging, depending on their severity, and they include fracture, sprain, strain, whiplash, disc injury.
- Shoulder and Arm Injuries -Shoulder and arm injuries can include lacerations, sprains, strains, fractures, dislocation, and also rotator cuff injury
- Back and Spine Injuries-Sprain, strain, fracture, disc injury, thoracic spin injury, lumbar radiculopathy, and also lumbar spine injury
- Leg, Knee and Foot Injuries -Laceration, bruise, fracture, sprain, strain, dislocation, ligament injury, hip injury, knee injury, and also foot injury.