Mike Brandner’s Father’s Day Giveaway!
Want the chance to win a $200 Home Depot gift card for your dad for Father’s Day?
Who wouldn’t?!? That is why this Father’s Day, we want to give you the chance to win!
Two winners will receive a $200 gift card to Home Depot. To be eligible to win, you must like our page, tell us what you would like to get your father, or a deserving father, for Father’s Day, and tag your father or a deserving father. Our office will randomly select 2 lucky winners and announce them on our Facebook page the morning of June 13th. The Mike Brandner Father’s Day Giveaway ends on June 12th, 2019 at 11:59 PM (PST) and is subject to the terms listed in the Official Rules below.
How to Enter:
- LIKE us on Facebook.
- TAG your father or a deserving father.
- SHARE our post.
Enter on the Mike Brandner Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BrandnerLawFirm/
These are just a few rules to follow…
- “Like” Mike Brandner’s Facebook page. If you have already liked our page, you do not need to re-like it, you just need to tag your dad and share our post to be entered.
- Tag your father or a deserving father.
- Share our post on your personal Facebook page.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of Louisiana (USA).
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
Other than that, just keep in mind that the Mike Brandner Father’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes is not a solicitation for referrals or recommendations for its services. Mike Brandner is not seeking through this program any referral or recommendation of its services. Mike Brandner also advises you that by visiting Mike Brandner ’s Facebook page, entering this giveaway, or posting any comment or question on any social media page affiliated with Mike Brandner you are not entering into a legal agreement of any kind with the law offices of Mike Brandner and Mike Brandner is not agreeing to represent you. Do not post any question related to representation on Mike Brandner ‘s Facebook page. However, if you do have a legal question, please feel free to contact our office directly to schedule a consultation by calling (504) 345-1111. Mike Brandner is responsible for the content of this Promotion, and can be reached at (504) 345-1111.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Mike Brandner Father’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes submission period commences on June 7th, 2019 and ends June 12th, 2019 at 11:59 PM (PST). The winners will be announced on June 13th. The contest program is sponsored by the law offices of Mike Brandner, 2000 Clearview Pkwy, Suite 100 Metairie, Louisiana 70001.
- Eligibility: The Mike Brandner Father’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Louisiana who are 18 years of age or older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located resides in Louisiana at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of the law offices of Mike Brandner (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on June 7th, 2019 and ends at June 12th, 2019 11:59 PM (PST)(the “Promotion Period”). Winners will be announced on the morning of June 13th.
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.)
During the Promotion Period, go to the Mike Brandner Facebook page at facebook.com/BrandnerLawFirm then comment what you would like to get your father for Father’s Day. Entrants must like the Mike Brandner Facebook page, comment on a giveaway post and tag your father or a deserving father.
Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited.
LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER/ DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 am PST and ending at 11:59 pm PST.
- Prize & Odds: Two (2) winners will be randomly selected and will receive a $200 Home Depot gift card. Prize winnings will be sent to the winner within 1-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules: Mike Brandner’s Father’s Giveaway sweepstakes. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Comments must be Rated G and clean in topic. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, or comments that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Mike Brandner’s Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion.
If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Mike Brandner’s Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Louisiana.
By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Louisiana located in New Orleans for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name and photograph will be posted on Mike Brandner’s Facebook page.
- Sponsor: The law offices of Mike Brandner, 2000 Clearview Pkwy, Suite 100 Metairie, Louisiana 70001.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Mike Brandner Father’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Mike Brandner’s Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on any Mike Brandner web site and social media channel to include MikeBrandner.com, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Mike Brandner Father’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Louisiana located in New Orleans shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Louisiana, or the appropriate Louisiana State Court located in New Orleans, Louisiana; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Louisiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Louisiana.