Want the chance to win a RTIC Cooler?
Who wouldn’t? That is why this Father’s Day, we want to give you the chance to win!
One winner will receive
These are just a few rules to follow…
- “Like” Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Facebook page.
- Must tag your father or a deserving father.
- Be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of Louisiana.
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
Other than that, just keep in mind that the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Giveaway sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Father’s Day sweepstakes submission period commences at 6:00 a.m. CST on May 8th, 2017 and ends May 10th, 2017 at 9:59 PM (CST). The contest program is sponsored by the law offices of Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys at 1908 Clearview Blvd, Suite 204 Metairie, Louisiana 70001
- Eligibility: Eligibility: The Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Father’s Day Giveaway
sweepstakes(the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Louisiana who are 18 years of age or older, or who haswritten consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located resides in Louisiana at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of the law offices of Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 6:00 a.m. CST on June 10th, 2017 and ends June 14th, 2017 at 9:59 PM (CST) (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.)
- During the Promotion Period, go to the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys Facebook page at facebook.com/Brandner-Law-Firm-LLC-151120065174/ like the page and tag your father or a deserving father.
- Entrants under 18 years of age at
timeof entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited.
- LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER/ DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 6:00 a.m. CST on June 10th, 2017 and ends June 14th, 2017 at 9:59 PM (CST).
- 4. Prize & Odds: One lucky winner will be chosen to win
a RTICCooler. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes,are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules: Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Father’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Comments must be Rated G and clean in
topic. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts,or comments that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further
compensation,unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Louisiana. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Louisiana for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and
indemnifySponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name and photograph will be posted on Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Facebook page at facebook.com/Brandner-Law-Firm-LLC-151120065174/
- Sponsor: The law offices of Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys, 1908 Clearview Blvd, Suite 204, Metairie, Louisiana 70001
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys Father’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering
this sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on any Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys website and social media channel to include Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys Father’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Louisiana shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Louisiana, or the appropriate Louisiana State Court located in Louisiana; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments
andawards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Louisiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Louisiana.