How to Enter Mike Brandner’s 12 Days of Giving:
Like us on Facebook
Comment with your Holiday Wish
Share the Post
So, good luck! We look forward to granting a wish!
These are just a few rules to follow…
- “Like” Mike Brandner Injury Attorney’s Facebook page.
- You must tell us your wish by leaving a comment on a Mike Brandner Injury Attorney’s Facebook page contest post.
- Share your post of your wish request with your family and friends on Facebook.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Agree to the terms of the official rules.
- Must be a legal resident of Louisiana.
Other than that, just keep in mind that the Mike Brandner 12 days of Giving program is not a solicitation for referrals or recommendations for its services. Mike Brandner is not seeking through this program any referral or recommendation of it services. Mike Brandner also advises you that by visiting Mike Brandner’s Facebook Page, entering this giveaway, or posting any comment or question on any social media page affiliated with Mike Brandner or Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys you are not entering into a legal agreement of any kind with Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys and Mike Brandner are not agreeing to represent you. Do not post any questions related to representation on Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys, LLC or Mike Brandner ‘s Facebook page. Mike Brandner claims responsibility for the content of this Promotion, and reached at 504-345-1111.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Mike Brandner 12 Days of Giving sweepstakes submission period commences at 5:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (CST) on December 1, 2020 and ends at 4:59 a.m. CST on December 13, 2020. Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys, LLC, 3621 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, Louisiana 70002 sponsors this program.
- Eligibility: The Mike Brandner 12 Days of Giving sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Louisiana, who are 18 years of age or older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who resides in Louisiana at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of the law offices of Mike Brandner (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 5:00 a.m. (CST) on December 1, 2020 and ends at 5:01 a.m. CST on December 13, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.) During the Promotion Period, go to the Mike Brandner Injury Attorney’s Facebook page at facebook.com/BrandnerLawFirm/ and post a comment listing a gift that you would like to receive not to exceed a $250 value. Entrants must like the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys Facebook page, share their wish by commenting on the page and then share their wish with their family and friends on Facebook. Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. CST and ending at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- Prize & Odds: Daily prizes will not exceed $250 and will be sent to the winner within 4-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize performed after winner validation. Prizes must be claimed by January 15th, 2020. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules:Mike Brandner 12 Days of Giving sweepstakes.
- Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must submit during the official time frame of the Promotion for eligibility.
- Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, comments, or statements of wishes that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may need to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability. They also will sign a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form. They must complete this within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties; from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion; or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to the Official Rules and decisions of Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Management, which shall final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion offered only in the United States and governed by the laws of the state of Louisiana.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any lost or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name will be posted on Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Facebook page at facebook.com/BrandnerLawFirm/
- Sponsor: Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys, LLC, 3621 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, Louisiana 70002. Facebook is not a sponsor of the Mike Brandner’s 12 Days of Giving sweepstakes. Any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on Mike Brandner Injury Attorneys’ website and/or social media channels to include MikeBrandner.com, MikeBrandner.com, BrandnerGivesBack.com, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Mike Brandner 12 Days of Giving sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Louisiana; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred; including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Louisiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Louisiana.